Monday, June 16, 2008

A New Song

If you remember a previous blog I wrote a little while ago I was struggling with writing a second verse for a new song. Well I finished it and we're finally adding the song to our live set this week. Playing a new song live for the first time is one of the coolest and most awesome parts of playing in a band. It doesn't happen all that often so I try to relish the moment as much as possible. The song's called 'Remember' and it might just be a new favourite of mine. To all the Stuartholme girls, you will be the first people outside of our band to ever hear the song so make sure you're there on Thursday. For everyone else it'll definitely be in the set at our show at Bar 388 on Friday night so make sure you're all there as well. It should be a ripper. I'm definitely psyched. I hope you are too.

4 comments:

TiteMaud said...

I just can't wait to hear it!

Just a thing, I can't click on the lyrics on the web site, is this a bug?

Dave Butler said...

glad you're looking forward to it. yeah sorry you can't click on the lyrics yet. they'll be up soon...

TiteMaud said...

:)
Ok, thanks.
I just have t be patient then ^^

TiteMaud said...

They are available! :D
The new songs are beautiful...
Now I just need to hear them ^^

When is your next show?